Complies with the requirements of the standard AS/NZS 3879.
AS/NZS 4020 approved.
Watermark and ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
- Storm water.
- Electrical and cable conduit.
Instructions of usePreparing the joint
- Ensure pipe is cut square and remove burrs.
- To ensure correct assembly of joint, mark pipe at a distance equal to full socket depth.
- Test joint for dry fit.
- Clean pipe and inside of socket. This is essential to ensure a satisfactory bond.
- Shake or stir thoroughly the product before using.
- Apply the product in full even coats to both surfaces, firstly to the inside of socket, then to external surface of pipe end.
- Immediately put together, pushing the pipe home to the full depth of the socket.
- Hold bonded joint in position for at least 30 seconds.
- Do not touch for 5 minutes.
- Allow 24 hours curing before testing.